Saturday 18 April 2015

What's On My Nails? | Week 9

Hello guys!

This weeks whats on my nails is inspired by the beautiful sunny weather we've had recently! As the sun was shining down it made me think of bright pastel shades so when I was deciding what colour do paint my nails this week I thought I would go for something more spring like! 

Unfortunately, this colour doesn't have a shade name or number but it is a bright light blue pastel colour from Primarks P.S love... makeup range and it was a bargain too! Normally the nail polishes are £1 each (which is amazing anyway!) but I managed to pick this up for either 60p or 80p, I can't remember the exact price but it was under a £1! 

For such a cheap nail polish I'm very impressed with this, the brush us square so it makes application much easier and faster. Plus, the colour payoff is brilliant, no streaks or unevenness, just solid colour! 

Em x  

No comments: