Sunday 19 April 2015

Top 3 MUA Lipsticks!

Hello Guys!

Recently I started using more of my lipsticks from MUA and I have to say I forgot how good they are! I thought I would do a post telling you about my top 3 MUA lipsticks I think are worth having in your makeup collection.

With all MUA lipsticks they are all highly pigmented, all cost only £1, have a creamy texture (obviously the matte range is slightly different in texture) and stay on the lips for a long time, leaving a stained look when the creaminess has gone.

The first lipstick is Shade 2 this will always be a special lipstick to me, its the first ever one I ever brought (aww!) the colour is a fuchsia pink/purple shade which is perfect for the Autumn. As you can see by the image I have used this lipstick an awful lot and I will be repurchasing this once this one has run out, I love it so much!

This next lipstick is more of a subtle colour, perfect for days where you don't want to wear a very bold lip, maybe if you're doing a pretty natural spring makeup look or if you have gone heavier on the eye, this lipstick will even out the makeup look. The shade name is Tulip and a light pink shade, this is one of the new shades that MUA have come out with.

Now no makeup collection is complete with out a classic red lip, its a stable beauty product! And Shade 13 is a classic postbox red. I enjoy wearing this in the day with very natural eye makeup and it look gorgeous at night with a smokey eye!

What are your top 3 MUA lipsticks?

Em x

No comments: