Sunday 19 April 2015

I Heart Makeup | Blushing Hearts Triple Baked Blusher | Bursting With Love

Hello Guys,

Today I have a review on the I heart Makeup Blushing Hearts Triple Baked Blusher in the shade bursting with love. What initially drew me to this blusher was the pretty heart shaped packaging, I didn't own anything like this and it looked fun and super girly. 

The colour was one of the brightest pinks I could see on the website and I am glad I picked up what I think is the brightest pink because the payoff is very shimmery the colour is very sheer, its almost like a highlighter with a slight tint of colour to it more than it is a blush shade. So if I had ordered one of the more lighter pink/peach shades the colour may not have been has pigmented. 

That being said this gives my complexion a lovely glow and brightens up my skin a lot. This is great as a highlighting product, it blends out easily and the shimmers aren't too chunky. But as a blush, this to me isn't pigmented enough to be classed as a full on blush product. 

This retails for £4.99 

Have you tried any of the Blushing Hearts blushers, what are your thoughts?

Em x 

No comments: