Wednesday 22 April 2015

New buys from Mac!

Hello guys!

Ive been wanting to try out some Mac foundations for a while now so I put an order in for the Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation and the Studio Sculpt Powder Plus Foundation both in the shade NC20 which is a perfect match for my skin tone! 

First the studio sculpt foundation is just amazing! Hands down one of the best foundations I have ever tried! The finish is dewy, a finish I alternate to during he warmer months his gives your skin such a healthy glow without it looking to oily. The texture is creamy and kinda thick once squeezed out of the tube but once this applies to the face it doesn't feel think or mask like at all and for a foundation with such a high coverage for a dewy foundation this doesn't feel like it's sitting on my skin or clogging up my pores. 

To add to this foundations amazingness this is 40ml per tube, so 10ml more than your average foundation so it's good value for money as well as being a lovely foundation. 


Next the studio sculpt powder plus foundation, I know a lot of people say that if you apply to much of this then it can make your makeup look to cakey so I only apply this very lightly. The finish is matte and it gives a little bit of coverage to your base. I find this powder to be perfect when you are going for a flawless look, as it helps to keep makeup in place all day, gives a mate finish and adds a little extra coverage. 

I'm wanting to try some more bits from Mac, what would be worth trying next?

Em x 

No comments: