Wednesday 22 April 2015

Superdrug Haul!

Hello! 

I think Superdrug is the shop I visit the most, it's such a bad habit of mine going in there looking for one or two things I actually need and coming out with a bag full of makeup! 

Oh well...here's what I picked up 

I was really wanted to start using more lighter bases so picked up the Collection Natural Matte Foundation in the shade Ivory 2 I was drawn to this as it is supposed to give a natural look, so I assume this won't give a full coverage which is what I'm after. The matte effect I thought would be benefit all for me skin in the summer months to keep oil at bay. Also, in the base department I picked up the Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream in the shade Light this past year I've been including more and more BB creams into my makeup collection and I had recently run out of my last BB cream so I thought I'd give the dream pure one I go. With BB creams I tend to get them for spot prone or oily skin and this one has 2% Salicylic acid so it will be interesting to see how this performs. 

Next, I picked up the Maybelline Brow Drama (Sculpting Brow Mascara) in the shade Dark Blond I was using a basic clear mascara to hold my brows in place so when that one got old and grubby I decided to pick up a proper brow mascara! 

I'd ran out of my favorite eyeliner pen so I had to repurchase the Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner my favorite ever eyeliner! 

I've been really into moisturising lip products that will still give a power lick of colour. A range from MUA that I've been loving is the MUA Sweet Sheen Lip Balm I picked up the shades Peach Dream and French Violet. I really want to get the rest of these shades I love this range so much, definitely lip products I'm gong to be using a lot over the summer for the perfect summer sunshine lips! 

I guess this buy was a "ooh that looks pretty I'm going to buy you regardless of if I actually need it" kind of buy. I picked up the Maybelline Baby Lips in the shade Cherry Me I wanted to try more Baby Lips that were tinted so I thought this cherry red shade would be pretty. 

Em x 

No comments: