Saturday 25 April 2015

Lush Haul!!!

Hello guys, 

I think I've gone a bit Lush crazy! Here are some things I picked up in store/ordered. All of these things have been sitting in a lush bag in my room now every time I walk into my room I feel like I've just walked into a lush shop it smells so good!

So the first thing I picked up was Dark Angles this is a facial cleanser, I had ran out of my body shop seaweed one and thought I would give this one a go. It's supposed to be deep cleaning and exfoliating so I think I'm going to like this.

Price £5.63

I also ran out of my moisturizer so I picked up Imperialis I really am not sure what my skin needs one minute its oily the next its dry or both at the same time. Imperialis is supposed to be good for balancing the skin, a good all rounder of a moisturizer.

Price £11.25

Grease Lightening every time I run out of this stuff I have to repurchase it. Its just so good! It works but it isn't harsh on the akin so you can keep reapplying it. I love it!

Price £5.33

Twilight Bath Bomb I've wanted to try this bath bomb for ages as I love the smwwl of lavender and the way it can relax you send send you of to sleep.

Price £2.79

Think Pink Bath Bomb I love this bath bomb, its one of the first bath bombs I had from Lush and it's fast become a favorite of mine, so much so that I ordered one and then picked up another in store!

Price £2.21

Creamy Candy Bubble Bar I love Lush for their bubble bars and I picked up this little fella! This smells sweet and orangy-kinda.
Price £2.29

The last item I brought was Ultrabland this is like a cleansing balm which I've tried before and loved. It makes removing makeup fast and simple. 

Price £7.25

Whilst ordering some items online I decided to get a few samples of things I wanted to try before buying I got a sample of Rock Star Soap, Herbalism and Lovely Jubblies. All of the samples are free there is a small comments box during the ordering process online if you put in the items you want in there you may get the free samples but I have heard it depends what your lush shop has in? I'm not sure if that right but yaaaay free samples! 

Em x 



No comments: