Saturday 25 April 2015

Mini Topshop Makeup Haul

Hello all! 

Topshop makeup has boomed in the beauty world and I thought it was about time to try out some bits from their makeup range. 

First off, I love the packaging it's girly and modern. I picked up a lip bullet in the shade "back in the game" a bright pink colour, I thought would be perfect from spring/summer. This applies matte but doesn't feel dry on the lips it feels velvety and the pigmentation is amazing, one coat is all it stuck to get bold pink lips. 

I also picked up a nail polish in the shade "everybody get up". This is a violet colour, a shade I've been introducing into my makeup collection a lot more for spring/summer I think it's a pretty shade. The colour has like little flakes of white in side it. So when this applies to the nail it gives a speckled egg look. 

I'd love it if you could recommend some products from the range that are worth trying.

Em x 

No comments: