Sunday 26 April 2015

Lush | Think Pink Bath Ballistic | Review

Hello guys!

Last night I used the Think Pink bath bomb from lush. Oh my goodness this bath bomb is the smell of a Lush shop - beautiful!

As I popped this into the bath it started fizzing straight away it wasn't one of those slow ones that take a while for the colour to emerge this was like boom pink! After a while of this fizzing away in my bath I started to notice little pink confetti hearts fall out of the bath bomb and float around my bath. 

To look at the water was a hot pink shade (the exact same colour of the bath bomb itself) with little confetti heats floating around. I think this would be a good bath bomb for Valentine's Day what with the colour and the little confetti heats, it's very sweet. 

Also, this made my water feel silky smooth and made my skin feel soft and suble. I think this is my favorite bath bomb from lush as its one ive repurchased. Think pink - my fave! 

Em x 

No comments: