Saturday 2 May 2015

lush | Dark Angles Facial Cleanser Review

Hello all! 

I think I've fallen in love with Lush skin care items they are simply heavenly. If you read my post about Imperialis then this is the same kinda deal, true love! I use this cleaners at night as its good for really scrubbing your skin and giving it a deep cleanse. After using this my skin feels so balanced (not oily) and fresh I love deep cleansing facial cleaners and I find this one is one of the best I've used. 

As this only has natural ingredients in it, it gives me a deep cleanse without my skin feeling irritated or too dry as other cleansers with more chemicals in them do irritate my skin. Overall the look and feel of my skin has greatly improved skin switching up my skin care to items from lush. 

What are your favorite skin care items from lush? 

Em x 

No comments: