Saturday 2 May 2015

Lush | Imperialis Moisturiser Review

Hello! 

I've tried a lot of moisturisers from lots of different brands and I've also tried enysimone also from Lush but I've never ever ever EVER owned a moisturiser like this! Ever! 

As soon as you open the pot the smell is just mmm, I don't really know what the scent is but it smells lovely. I admit I was a little sceptical as to how well this would perform as the consistency is a little bit runny, but oh my, when massaged into the skin it's just simply stunning! My redness is balanced out, my skin feels smooth and soft, it gives a natural glow to my skin, my pores are reduced, it hasn't broken me out and overall really soothes my skin. I think I've found my holy grail moisturiser, I love it so much I've kissed goodbye to my night creams and started using this at night to. Yes - it's that good it can be used both in the morning and night, I love it! Well worth very penny. 

Em x 

No comments: