Wednesday 20 May 2015

Lush Twilight Bath Ballistic Review

Hello everyone!

I was so excited to use the Twilight bath ballistic from lush, I love anything violet tones and smelling of lavender, so I knew i would love it! Annnnnd I do! A lot! 

The size is very large so I guess you could use this all in one or save it for more than one bath (which I've done before with Lushs bath products) but becaus I was enjoying it so much I used it all in one bath! This turned my water a dark blue colour with sliver glitter so it made my bath look like a nights sky hense why they named it Twilight. 

The smell is so relaxing and it did make me feel very relaxed and sleepy, so if you're in need of a good nights sleep pop this in your bath and you'll be heading for dream land in no time! I definetly need to stock up on this one! 

What's your favourite bath products from Lush? 

Em x  

No comments: