Sunday 31 May 2015

My week in Devon

Hello guys!
I've just got back from a very sunny week away in devon, better known as the English Riviera. Devon is known for its colorful seaside towns and breath taking beaches.
I stayed in Paignton, a very traditional seaside town with a pier, fish and chips round every corner and little souvenir shops.
On a trip to Dartmouth (via train and boat) also home to a Naval college, I went crabbing for the first time ever and I must have caught about 12 crabs! I was so proud of myself!
The night life, the food, beaches, shopping and beaches are all so so good! I can't wait to go back their next year!
Please feel free to follow my inagram: emmaj_08
And follow me on Bloglovin: link in side bar
Let me know where you're off to on your travels this year?
Em x

No comments: