Saturday 6 June 2015

Beauty Haul

Hello guys! 

I'm back again with a beauty haul! I love collecting little makeup bits I see in shops, I love it but unfortunately my purse doesn't like it so much (hehe!). So on to the hual...what goodies did I get? 

L'oreal Colour Riche Nail Polish 403 Femme Fatale 

I was instantly drawn to this deep vintage red, I have a thing for red shades, they're such a classic. 

Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer 200 Comet 

Now, I've been very late to the party with these! Comet is my first shade of this lip lacquer but after swatching this shade on the back of my hand I know it won't be my last. 

Witch Anti Blemish Tinted Moisturizer 

Okay, so if you have noticed with my skin care picks and BB cream choices you'll have noticed that I have somewhat troublesome skin... 

I've never tried a tinted moisturizer before so when I spotted this I thought it would be worth a try and it would be perfect for the summer when I don't want to feel like I'm wearing heavy makeup. 

Tea Tree & Peppermint Deep Moisturizing Foot Pack 

As sandle season is upon us, our footsies will be making more of an appearance so in order to keep my feet in tip top condition I picked up this foot pack. This looks an interesting little product, there are two sock like items that I presume are covered in the "foot moisturizing stuff", 

I'll be doing a review on all of the items mentioned in this haul so keep an eye out for those posts in the next couple of weeks! 

Em x 

No comments: