Saturday 6 June 2015

My (little) Pamper Night!

Hello lovelies!

I love having a pamper it makes me feel so good and gives my confidence a real boost!

So what magical products do I use? Well, I don't use any expensive or high end products just good quality affordable products, that work!

To start off I have a shower then I put the the Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel with active charcoal on to my skin and leave it for about 15 minuets until the face mask is completely dry. I love washing this off, it reveals such a healthy clear complexion.

Once the face mask is doing its thing, I put some fake tan on I'm using two gradual self tanners at the moment Sun kissed in Light and Dove Summer Glow for light to medium skin tones. I really like using lotion gradual tanners as they act like a moisturizer as they have vitamin E, Shea Butter and Aloe Vera in the lotion. Plus they give you a very natural tan so you don't end up looking orange.

To end the little pamper routine I'll give my nails a lick of colour, I'm really into red nails at the moment I fee like they're such a classic!

Em x


No comments: