Sunday 7 June 2015

Ipanema Wishlist!

Hello Lovelies

I really want to let you all know of a fabulous brand of footwear I have discovered recently. As summer's nearly in full swing I've been on the hunt for the perfect pair of flip flops,sandles or wedges. I want my feet to be comfy but to also look stylish strutting along the beach. 

So this is where http://www.ipanema.uk.com/ come into play! 

 http://www.ipanema.uk.com/ is one of Brazil's most popular flipflop brands and I can totally see why as their pieces are adorable. They do women's, men's and kids flipflop so the whole family can be kitted out in new summer footwear ready for that big summer holiday! 

So whats on my wishlist? 

Pretty Bow - In Light Blue 

 I LOVE this pair of flip flops, the floral patterns and the cute little bow are definitely very me! I would choose these in light blue, in my opinion light blue is a very spring/summer colour and it would go perfectly with some white jeans. 

Gatsby 


The Gatsby are summer chic, very stylish and could be dressed up or down, perfect for going from
the beach to an fancy dinner out. As you can see I have a thing for bows...

Jewel II 



Now I can't go all summer without a pair of pink flipflops, I just can't... 
And these ones in particular are really catching my eye with the cluster of pink and sliver jewels encrusted on the stop strap, LOVE THEM! 

Bella Platform 


These are like a wedge type of sandle, these are a little bit more "dressy" and the detailing on the top straps reminded me of a roman goddess.

Festival Sandle 

These are more of a structured sandle with more strap support than the other sandles I've listed. These have the same greek goddess like pattern on the front strap like the Bella Platfroms. These would be perfect for the laid-back, boho look. 

All in all, the structure of these shoes look comfy as they seem to be molded to the curves of your feet and they are so super cute! My favorites have got to be the first pair of flipflops I mentioned, the Pretty Bow - In Light Blue. 

*All of the pictures used in this blog post are not my own and are taken from the Ipanema website.

What are your favorite items from http://www.ipanema.uk.com/ ?

Em x 

No comments: