Saturday 13 June 2015

Lush Creamy Candy Bubble Bar Review

Hello guys!

I've been trying out a lot of different bath products from Lush and I thought I would share my thoughts on the Creamy Candy Bubble Bar. First off I love the colour with the cute little flower on top. But, oh my the smell is just insanely good, if you love your sweet treats this is defiantly a bubble bar for you! 

When I ran this under the water as the bubble bar was crumbling I found that there were little chunks of what I think is Shea butter, which adds to my next point this is a very rich, creamy, oily (in a soothing way) bubble bar. It left my skin feeling super silky and soft and that added with the smell and the mounds of bubbles made for a very pampering bath!

Sorry I don't have a photo of this one...

What are your favorite bubble bars from Lush?

Em x 

No comments: