Saturday 13 June 2015

Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation (NC20) Review

Hello Lovelies

I've had the Mac Studio Sculpt foundation for a while now and I thought I have enough thoughts to do a review of this foundation. So to start of I'm an NC20 so I wear this on days where I haven't got fake tan on, otherwise the colour wouldn't match me. 

This foundation I like to wear when my skin is particularly dryer than normal and it really helps to perk my skin back up and bring some life back into my complexion. The foundation is in a tube so I just squeeze out a blob onto the back of my hand and apply this with the a sponge. 

The finish is dewy but not dewy in the sense that your face looks sparkly at all it just looks naturally glowing. I would say this is a light to medium foundation. If you sheer this out and use only a tiny about the coverage can be very sheer. However, if you applied more and build this up in the placed you needed more coverage this is easily a medium coverage foundation. As I have normal to oily skin I do have to powder over the top of this to ensure that it doesn't move around half way through the day when my skin has got a little bit more shiny. But with powder it usually lasts a good 6 hours on my skins and even longer if I put a matte effect primer underneath the foundation. 

Overall, this is a good value for money foundation you get 40 ml more than the average foundation and this has SPF 15 which I'm really impressed with. This is a very good everyday foundation that lasts long and makes the rest of your make up look flawless. Plus, you look healthy and glowing, perfect summer skin!

Have you tried the Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation, what are your thoughts?


Em x 

No comments: