Saturday 13 June 2015

Whats On My Nails? | Week 10

Hello lovelies!

I haven't done a "what on my nails?" in ages (sorry!) life has just gotten in the way of those weekly blog posts but know that things have settled I should be able to get back onto this blog series. So what is on my nails?!

Well this week I have been rather lazy in the sense that I haven't painted my nails. Instead, I've stuck on a colourful pair of  Primark P.S Love... fashion false nails. These remind me of Kath Kitson print with the pale pastel colours and the floral clusters. Most of all I love how you get 24 nails two different sizes and a decent tube of glue, all for one pound!

Click here to visit Shopo! 
http://bloggernetwork.e-tailwebstores.com/scripts/click.php?a_aid=PassionForMakeup&a_bid=314e18f2

 Em x

No comments: