Sunday 14 June 2015

Mac Studio Fix Powder NC20 Review

Hello lovelies! 

Today I've got a review on the Mac Studio Fix Powder in the shade NC20. So when I first applied this powder the texture is silky and it's very finely milled. It doesn't feel chalky or throw up any lose powder. I really like he packaging of the powder, this has a mirror and sponge inside so you can top up your powder on the go if needed. 

A big plus in my book is that it's long lasting! Usually a powder on me will last around 2 hours but this little beauty will last a good 4 - 4 and a half hours on me. This applies like a dream, it goes on so smooth and makes my makeup look flawless and pore less! For a powder is this quite full coverage, which I like for days when I'm needing that little bit extra coverage. 

As this is a full coverage powder on normal days only a little bit is needed to create a natural look, which saves on the amount of product used. This controls oil well, I know that's the whole point of any powder but as this line lasts for a little bit longer on my skin I feel like the oil control lasts longer because of its staying power. 

Have you tried the Mac Studio Fix Powder? What are your thoughts? 


Em x 

No comments: