Sunday 28 June 2015

Make up Revolution Iconic Pro 2 | Review

Hello guys! 

Today I have a eyeshadow pallet to talk to you about today.... Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro 2 

I have been using this pallet a lot recently and I I feel like this has natural shades but not your average natural shades. What I mean is some shades are still classed as natural but here not just your boring old taupe colours. Plus, of course there are more smokey darker shades in there to so you can create a wide range of different looks with this pallet. 

The shades themselves feel very butter and creamy, they don't feel at all chalky. They are so super pigmented and even without a eye primer I still find that they hold the colour and last a long time. What's more, because these shadows are so creamy they are a dream to blend! 

Overall, I'm really enjoying this pallet and I'm glad I picked it up! 

Have you tried any of the iconic pro pallets? Which ones are your favourites? 

Em x 


No comments: