Monday 29 June 2015

MUA Hual!!

Hello guys!

I have a very exciting MUA haul for you today! Which includes some of their new launches for spring/summer. 

The first item I got was a lip stick in shade 11. As soon as I saw this I knew I needed it in my life. Its a browny/reddish colour that's on trend right now or better described as "Miss Jenner lips". Every time I go to buy a few bits from MUA I always come back with one of their classic lipsticks, they're my favorites and I eventually want to get every shade, I will make it my mission!

The next item I got is a Power Pout Acrylic in the shade Supreme. These are supposed to be highly pigmented, a little bit like the lip creams in the Luxe range. However, after the first swatch of this I think they are a shiny finish rather than completely velvety matte. 

I also get their new Power Pout Glaze, the "Glaze" version is supposed to be on the other end of the spectrum and offer a subtle hint of colour to the lips. A good choice for a light glowy summer looks. I picked up the shade Enchant, a bright neon pink. It isn't a shade I would normally go for but seeing as this offers only subtle colour I thought why not!

The final item in this little haul is possibly my favorite and the reason I popped over to the MUA stand in the first place! It is the MUA Luxe Bronze and Sculpt Contour Kit, this little baby has to bronzing powders in a compact the first is the lighest of the two shades and is a shimmery colour perfect fro bronzing up the complexion. The second shade is a matte shade which is slightly darker than the first powder, so this is good for contouring. I love the packaging it looks and feels a lot more than £5! 

So that's it for my MUA haul, let me know if you would like to see these products used in a get ready with me or review and I will be more than happy to do them. 

Em x 

No comments: