Saturday 4 July 2015

Collection Naturally Matte Foundation - Ivory 2 | Review

Hello guys!

I really dislike writing not so happy reviews about products, I feel like I'm being mean haha (and no one likes a meanie!) buuut I have to be honest and this really isn't great. 

Okay, so this is a very cheap foundation. However, I have had foundations in the past that are around this same price point that have actually worked and this doesn't work, at all. The texture is strange, when you squeeze a blob on to the back of your hand it feels a little bit like a mousse which is nice. But when it comes to applying this to the face it just doesn't want to blend and it goes very streaky, patchy and clings to certain areas. For me this almost disappears around my nose, I blend it out so it doesn't look patchy but it just blends to nothing leaving me with a very red nose.

And with that leads me onto my next point, the coverage, this is more like a tinted moisturiser so me.I have BB creams that will cover better than this does. Also, the colour oxidises like crazy, after a few hours of wear this will start to go Orange on me. 

Hmm i don't think I would recommend this. If you're looking for a cheap foundation stay clear of this one. There are many others out there from brands such as NYC, Miss Sporty or MUA where the foundations carry the same price point but ACTUALLY WORK! 

Em x 


No comments: