Sunday 5 July 2015

Whats's On My Nails? | Week 11

Hello everyone!

I'm back with another "what's on my nails?" I have been eyeing up some polishes from Sally Hansen recently and this week finally decided to pick two shades up. The shade I have on my nails is 260 "So Much Fawn" a browny/pink shade. The pinky mauve shade is really interesting me at the moment I'm wearing it on my lips and using eye shadows this shade so of course I had to pick up a nail varnish! 


The nail varnish is supposed to be like a complete manicure all in one bottle! It is shiny and long wearing like a gel polish and has conditioning properties in the formula too look after your nails whilst you have this on. Plus, helps the nails to regrow. So this not only lasts long on my nails and gives very good colour pay off it also keeps my nails healthy. A win win situation!

Em x 

No comments: