Monday 6 July 2015

Makeup Revolution Redemption Pallet Essential Mattes Review

Hello Guys!

I'm here with a review of the Makeup Revolution Redemption Essential Mattes Pallet. I love Makeup revolutions eye shadow pallets you get so much quality for the small price you pay. I found myself going though my eye shadow pallet collection and realized I didn't own one pallet solely full of matte eye shadows. Being a shimmery eyeshadow kinda gal I tend not to gravitate much towards matte pallets but seeing so many good review for this pallet and wanting to get out of my comfort zone I picked this up. 

Honestly, I think I have become a matte eye shadow convert, they are so much more wearable for everyday. Such as the darker shades because they're matte and not so sparkly and in your face I feel like I can get away with wearing darker shades during the day very subtly. This makes me feel like I'm going to use all of this pallet more not just the natural champagne or taupey brown colours. 

With all makeup revolution eye shadows the pigmentation is amazing, they're buttery soft and for matte eyeshows at that, are a DREAM to blend! 

Overall, I'm enjoying this pallet, it's been rather refreshing to switch things up to matte finishes and like I said I think my mind has been changed about matte eye shows, they now have a very special place in my heart, aww! 

Have you tried the Makeup Revolution Redemption Essential Mattes pallet? What are your thoughts?

Em x 

No comments: