Wednesday 8 July 2015

Essence Single Eyeshadow Review Ft.3D Eyeshadow

Hello Guys

Here in the UK Essence has only recently launched, it might actually be getting on for a year now but either way Essence is a brand of makeup I haven't really tried very much. So I thought I would pick up some single eyeshadows to see how they held up

The first two shades I got are 05 My Favorite Tauping and 03 Creme Brulee, both from the I heart Nude range. I was so impressed by the overall quality of these eye shadows, the packaging and how the product is set in the pot feel very sturdy.

The pigmentation is good, in the sense that it isn't too over powering (some of you may think what why do you not want a powerfully pigmented eye shadow?!) but for every day wear they are lovely because not a lot of blending is needed to create a soft look. They do have good pigmentation but what I'm saying is it's easy to work with and not so scary, these would be perfect for people who are just starting out with makeup because you can't really go wrong with these.

I also picked up a 3D eye shadow in the shade 04 Irresistible Caramel Cream this is a duo eyeshadow that is very shimmery. I find that when I spray a makeup fixing spray to my eyeshadow bruch then pick some of the shadow up and apply this to my eyelid it really makes the shadows pop in both colour and the shiney 3D effect.

I think Essence have very cute shade names too!

Have you tried any single eye shadows from Essence what are your thoughts?

Em x

No comments: