Friday 10 July 2015

Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer | 200 Comet

Hello everyone!

I really like lip lacquers, you put them on and they don't budge for the whole entire day and this one that I'm going to review for you today is now exception to "no budging".

Here I have the Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer in the shade 200 Comet. This shade is a lovely brown/red shade which I'm led to believe is a colour that is going to be very on trend for Autumn 2015.

The pure pigmentation of the lip lacquer is just amazing. When you first apply this onto the lips it almost looks like a highly pigmented gloss as has a shine to it. But wants this sets it turns into a matte shade which for a matte shade isn't drying on the lips.

The colour doesn't go anywhere during the day even through eating or drinking this doesn't slip or crumble off. It lasts and lasts and lasts!

I love this stuff and I'm sure I will be wearing it more once Autumn is here!

P.S Guys, I need your help! I'm searching for a good BB cream, the ones I'm trying out at the moment aren't too good. If you could leave me some suggestions that would be much appreciated! Thank you in advance.

Em x

No comments: