Saturday 18 July 2015

Superdrug Hual!!!

Hello guys ive just popped into my local super drug and thought I would share with you the goodies I got. In this Superdrug Hual its pretty much all what you would concider to be base products.

Make up Revolution:

The One Blush Stick in Matte Malibu

Radiance Radiant Lights Pallet

Cover & Conceal Pallet in the shade Light

I love Make up Revolution their products are very affordable for the amazing quality you get.

NYC New York Colour:

All Day Long Foundation

Back before this blog started this was one of the first foundations I tried and I can remember really enjoying this. It feels so light on the skin but really makes your skin look so smooth (as the name would suggest) and baby soft. I've been on the hunt for this foundation for a long time and it's finally back in my life, yaaay!

Revlon:

Colour Stay Foundation Combination/ Oily Skin in the shade 111 Ivory

I've heard so many people talk about this foundation and I have been looking for a matte foundation with good coverage so I thought this would be up my street. I'm excited to see how I get on with this.

Lastly, the new Zoella beauty line has launched which I am soooo sooo happy about and I picked up the cosmetics purse. I thought this would be the perfect size to fit all my makeup essentials in for my holiday. I really want to try the body scrub from the range too!

That's everything in today's hual, I hope you enjoyed until next time!

Em x

No comments: