Monday 20 July 2015

New buys from Max Factor

Hello Guys!

Today I have a bit of a mini haul/mini review for you of Max Factor goodies! I'm not normally a Max Factor girl put the pretty gold packaging and the amazing shade range really caught my eye so I went and brought a few bits from them.

The first thing I wanted to pick up that's been rather popular recently is the Max Factor Creme Puff Blush in the shade 15 Seductive Pink. I was a bit dubious about this product to begin with and didn't really think it would give me that wow factor but oh my! I was so so so very wrong! Since the first day I got this blush I have been wearing it non stop. The reason why? the colour is a beautiful shade of pink and this blends like a dream, like really I hardly have to buff this into my skin to make it mesh with the rest of my makeup.

I've been really into pink/nude lip gloss at the moment so when I saw this lip gloss in the shade 10 Pristine Nude I just knew I would love it. The formula is just right, not too sticky but it doesn't feel to slippery where it would come off within a 2 hours of wear for a lip gloss it last a good 4 hours and then I need to reapply.

I have lots of eye shadow pallets in my collection and the eye shadow sticks that I do own aren't great at all (they are from MUA, I did a blog post about that a few months ago). So I decided to try one from Max Factor, I picked up the Wild Shadow Pencil 2-in-1 Shadow + Liner  in the shade 05 this is a brown/taupe colour with some small flecks of glitter running through. This is great for early mornings, its so fast to apply and blends so easily.

I'm really enjoying Max Factor at the moment, tell me in the comments section below what are your favorite products from Max Factor?

Until next time!

Em x

No comments: